Please note that Dual Enrollment staff does not do any course advising.

Your high school counselor should be the first person you inquire with about dual enrolling.

When you are looking at which classes to enroll in, please refer to the Designated Course List (DCL) for course options.

If you require academic advising similar to a high school or collegiate advisor, or need to discuss a more long-term academic plan, Dual Enrollment staff will refer you to an on-campus advisor who can help with those questions. 

For transfer credit information please visit


Courses and qualifications may be further restricted at the discretion of Michigan State University and the Designated Course List and program requirements can be changed without notice.